‘Online Session’ includes online wine tastings and courses offered by Tom Cannavan.
Fees and Cancellations
- To participate in an Online Session you must provide the required information and pay the fee specified.
- All amounts are payable in GBP (British Pounds Sterling).
- You may cancel your purchase of an Online Session at any time up to 7 days prior to the start date, for a full refund or transfer to another suitable Online Session. You must pay any difference in price if the replacement Online Session’s fee is more expensive.
- If you cancel your purchase of an Online Session between 3 and 6 days prior to the start date, we will offer to transfer you to another suitable Online Session. You must pay any difference in price if the replacement Online Session’s fee is more expensive.
- You will not be entitled to any refund or transfer if you cancel your purchase of an Online Session within 48 hours prior to, or after, the start date.
- If Tom Cannavan cancels an Online Session you will be offered a rescheduled date, or may choose a refund of the Online Session fee, or relevant portion of the fee for a multi-part Online Session. The cost of any wines purchased will not be refunded and our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- You accept and acknowledge that Tom Cannavan cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions to your access to the Online Session as a result of any of the following:
(a) the operation of the internet and the world wide web;
(b) firewall restrictions on your network or device used to access the Online Session;
(c) failures of your telecommunications links and equipment; or
(d) issues caused by the operation of your digital equipment or software.
- At all times Tom Cannavan remains the owner of the intellectual property in the Online Session and associated materials. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Tom Cannavan.
- Each Online Session will be recorded for the benefit of those who cannot attend on a specific date. Tom Cannavan is not responsible for any failure to record the Online Session.
- Start times are UK times.
- Wines to accompany each Online Session are sold by separate wine business, who have responsibility for wine orders and delivery. Tom Cannavan has no responsibilty for these orders and any questions related to wine orders or delivery should be directed to the seller.
- Tom Cannavan reserves the right to re-arrange the date or cancel any Online Session if minimum numbers are not reached. You will be offered the option of transferring to a new date, or a full refund of your course fees. The cost of any wines purchased will not be refunded and our liability for cancellation or re-arranged dates will be limited to payments made to us.
- We aim to dispatch merchandise within 24 hours of ordering, but cannot guarantee delivery dates or times.
Contact us: click here